Wednesday, January 21, 2009

dates for play

Lol well wow when i tried on the dresses i promise i wasnt thinking anything... actually i have great news stetzen is planning on a mission and iam going to go into photgraphy and wedding planning iam really excited! also dates on the play are march 5,6,7, iam really excited we have been working sooo hard on it,its been crazy fun!! i loved every minute of it just to act is one of my favorite things to do ask my mom and dad they would know hope everyone can make it there is also 2 on the 7th a manitna and night well let me know so i can get ya all tickets i belive they are 8 dollars i think ill get back to you all on that! love ya

3 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

That's awesome for Stezphen! Tell him congrats and good job! Jackson and I will be attneding the March
6th performance. Please get us some tickets and let us know how much they are and we'll get you some mula mula! I'm excited to watch it!

Becky and Paul said...

I WOULD LIKE A TICKET FOR EACH PERFORMANCE BRITTNEY GORGEOUS DORCUS

jeff and char said...

hey chip girl we will take matinae tickets