Thursday, October 21, 2010

Excited more than ever!

69 MORE DAYS!!!
I am way excited for this weekend my mom and I are off to Utah! So we have to go look at decorations, matress, a loveseat, and flowers and cupcaked things.! I am so excited I had midterms this week so it is going to be great to get away from thinking and a stinky apartment! Things have been going pretty great with wedding planning its just the count down now. I just cant to be able to live in Stetzen and I's little apartment it is way cute and I can't wait to just clean up after him only and decorate my own way! We decided on our colors for the room to.. Our kitchen is orange and Green, and our bedroom is brown and tan with a accent of some other color then our bathroom is black and red. we started to register at wal mart which is harder than I thought it would be but I guess we will have to just go with it for now untill we get the hang of it! Other than that my life had been simple and going by pretty slow!!

1 comment:

Becky and Paul said...

GOOD JOB BRITTNEY I AM SO PROUD OF YOU TO GET OFF FACEBOOK AND PUT YOUR LIFE ON THIS BLOG. YOU CAN MAKE A BOOK OUT OF IT. I LOVE YOU AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN IN SLC WITH YOU. TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN. USE A CLOTHESPIN IN THE BATHROOM HAHAHAH
LOVE MOM