Monday, November 15, 2010

November

Thank you aunt Viki, i get tons of comments on my hat i love it!!
So update i am so excited for thanksgiving week i am having a break down here with homework and the same rutine EVERYDAY!! also with my two bridal showers next week its going to be a blast. also my roomates and i went to the cabin for 2 days and we had a ball ill be posting those up later.and someother positive notices i have lost 15 pounds being here and walking so far so good! Thank you SLIM FAST!! so today we have 45 more days soon stetzen and i will be together for eternity!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE! I HOPE YOUR TIME WILL FLY BY FAST. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR SHOWER. WHAT DO YOU NEED? LET ME KNOW IT WILL BE FUN HELPING YOU WITH YOUR FLOWERS. LOVE YA
AUNT WENDY

Mindy said...

what are you doing Britt that made you lose the weight? Just slim fast? I want to lose 15 lbs.!!

Grandma Vic said...

Sorry I missed your shower...dang weather...see you soon though. Love ya

Krissy said...

Brit I"m so excite for you.. Cannot wait to see your engagement pictures. The count down is on!