Saturday, June 11, 2011

My 1st trip to the Zoo









We took our first trip to Utah, we stayed at a nice hotel ate yumi yumi food I was sooo excited to just take a trip and relax with my amazing husband we ate at the cheesecake factory which is my favorite, we then went to the zoo it was my first time and I am 19 so it was a big deal. I love my husband he is so nice and loving I am so blessed to have him in my life for eternity. We have been crazy busy with school and visiting family but I am so happy with where life is for me right now other than my health issues we are debating if I have Celiac, Chrons Disease, or who knows what? But we are pullling through Stetzen has been a huge help when I am resting! Life is amazing I am so gratefull for the life I live.

2 comments:

contessa and lorin zippay said...

You guys are too cute! I am glad you liked the zoo! Next time you are in utah stop by and say hi! We aren't too far from salt lake! I hope you get feeling better! I have a friend who has chrons disease and she knows a lot about it and is your age too! Love ya, tessie

claire said...

Hi Brittney! My youngest has Celiac's and it came through my side of the family. It's totally genetic so definitely get tested! Hope it's negative!