Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oh Life!






Well to start our month out we were heading out of wal mart and some lady pulled out and hit us on the driver side of my car it was not good it ripped off her bumper and took our door out of alignment so it wont open! So then that happened and turns out I have to go in for a laprosophic surgery so the doctor can see how big the fibroid is and whats going on with the stomach pain, I am really nervous I haven't had a surgery before (besides the stupid guitar pic!) So hopefully it will go well luckily its not a big surgery still nervous though Stetzen has been great helping my and keeping my calm before. 4th was great we saw family and spent time with family we even slept in Stetzen's mom and dads lawn in our sweet tent it was so fun! We just got back from Island Park it was so fun we were suppose to be working but that didn't work since my mom wouldn't answer her phone so we relaxed and found ourselves in a huge storm with huge piles of hell it was crazy and flash floods and power going on and off but it was fun we sat and watched it and just enjoyed spending time with each other. Love my husband and I love our life!

1 comment:

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

It was great to see you both, hope all goes well with your tummy! Love ya tons!